We all have choices, and I’ve made mine…
“I do not believe making money in order to consume goods is mankind’s sole purpose on this planet. If you’re wondering what I believe our purpose on this planet is, I’ll give you a hint…It has to do with creating & sharing.” ~ Bill Hicks
verb (used with object), consumed, consuming.
1. to destroy or expend by use; use up.
2. to eat or drink up; devour.
3. to destroy, as by decomposition or burning.
4. to spend (money, time, etc.) wastefully.
5. to absorb; engross: consumed with curiosity.
6. to undergo destruction; waste away.
7. to use or use up consumer goods.